My Journey Building a $1,000,000 Forex Portfolio - Live Account
Started with $5000 USD
This is a live account with my real money. Not a demo!!!
Trading plan. Rules to follow.
1. Only trade .01 lot size per $1000. i.e. $2000 would allow you to trade .02 lot size.
2. Wait at least 10 minutes between opening new trades.
3. All trades have a TP limit of 50 pips. No stop loss.
4. Trade pairs that have changed over 100 pips in the same day. This can be seen best on the 4H chart.
5. Close any trade that you see make over 20 pips. No matter what. Find a new pair to trade.
6. Double each trade after 50 pips change in the wrong direction.
7. Always keep the Usable Margin over 75%. Stop opening trades if it drops below 75%. Wait for the turnaround…. Use Zone Recovery if 50% Usable Margin is reached.
8. After hitting one million, withdraw 50% of earnings per month. Keep the rest to trade.
9. Trade in positive pair rollover direction. Always.
10. Use Fibonacci Retracement to find trades to open.
MyFxbook link below.
HIGH RISK WARNING: Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors. Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance. You could lose some or all of your initial investment; do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions. Any data and information is provided 'as is' solely for informational purposes, and is not intended for trading purposes or advice.
PAST PERFORMANCE RESULTS ARE NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR BY PAST PERFORMANCE RESULTS. PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS SHOULD BE PARTICULARLY WARY OF PLACING UNDUE RELIANCE ON PAST PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND SHOULD NOT BASE THEIR DECISION ON INVESTING IN ANY TRADING PROGRAM SOLELY ON THE PAST PERFORMANCE PRESENTED. ADDITIONALLY, IN MAKING AN INVESTMENT DECISION, PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS MUST ALSO RELY ON THEIR OWN EXAMINATION OF THE PERSON OR ENTITY MAKING THE TRADING DECISIONS AND THE TERMS OF THE ADVISORY AGREEMENT INCLUDING THE MERITS AND RISKS INVOLVED.